Saturday, July 21, 2007

M.A.C.H. 3 - Missing in Action

M.A.C.H. 3 - Title Screen
I saw a video of someone playing a fighter jet game the other day that I'd never seen before. I had no idea what it was and spent ages trying to find out it's name. It was driving me mad, but thankfully Dazism found out that it's called M.A.C.H 3 (Military Air Command Hunter) and is for the Laserdisc.

M.A.C.H. 3 - Sceenshot
I've spent the quite a bit of time this week trying to find it, but I've had no luck at all. I've got the ROM for it, but with it being a Laserdisc game you need the video and audio files too. I can't even find the original Laserdisc to buy anywhere either! So I may be stuck :( Can anyone out there help me?

I never thought about the Laserdisc when I came up with the idea of "Every Game for Every System". It might be a little harder than I though, since Laserdisc games are some of the rarest games in the world! :P

No comments: