Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Update!



So, after months of nothing, I've decided to come back to my little (well, rather large :P) project. I still don't have any spare money, so I can't really do any buying or building :( I have started updating the site a bit though, and I'm going to try and get my final plan sorted in the next few weeks, so when I do get a bit of spare cash I'll be able to get cracking straight away!

Site Update
In addition to updating the site (I now have a front page, a FAR from finished image gallery, and a slightly updated shopping list) I have now got myself a YouTube account where I can stick lots of exciting videos, like the one above ;) That's just a video of me testing Street Fighter III on the new CPS 3 emulator. I only made it so I could have a go at posting a YouTube video into my blog :)


*Ignore the bad editing of the video. I was being lazy :P*

No comments: